You think women are the queens of manipulation, wait till you meet some men. They will do whatever it takes to get you into their bed and then dump you after satisfying their desires.
Some ladies out there have no idea they are being manipulated by the men. They think they know exactly what’s going on and are in control, until the man gets you into his bed and after a while, he stops being interested in you.
You see a lot of ladies broken and afraid of commitment after they have been dealt heavy blows by men, who promised to love them forever and then left them hanging after having sex with them.
Though, there are decent guys out there who are genuine, understanding, and thoughtful, there are also the players, who are not interested in other thing besides getting between your legs.
Let’s take a look at some of the ways men manipulate women into having sex with them.
1. Those three words: Some girls will fall for those three words, ‘I Love You’, and a lot of players use this to their advantage. You’ve been dating for a while and you’re still confused whether to jump into bed with because you’re not sure he loves you. Then, he drops those words and you lose your head and crawl into bed with him. Once he has his way, the love disappears. How many hearts have been broken by those words? Be careful before you believe every I love you. He might just be warming his way into your bed.
2. The marriage trick: So many hearts have been broken with the promise of marriage. The guys know some ladies are desperate to get married and would do anything for it to come to pass. You’ve been refusing to go to bed with them and then they promise to marry you. You say to yourself, after all we are going to get married so I can sleep with him. After some months, sometimes after the first time he sleeps with you, he loses interest. After all, all he ever wanted was just get in between your legs.
3. Alcohol: He’s always wanting to pump you with alcohol. You’re out on a date and he’s coercing you to have more drinks. He keeps filling up your, prodding you to have a little more just to cloud your sense of judgment. You both get home and you’re not really thinking right and before you know it you are rolling in bed with him, something you wouldn’t have done if not for the alcohol.
4. The friendship role: Some guys will act as your friends for as long as they can until they finally get into bed with you. He acts like he enjoys hanging out with you, listens to all your problems and gives advice. He’s always there when you need him. He’ll communicate with you regularly and wants you to trust him because that will pave way for him to get into your pants. When he’s finally had you, he begins to communicate less with you and as time goes on, he stops communicating you entirely.
5. The sweet tongue: Some men always know what to say, how to say it and when to say it. Some men can sweet talk you into anything. Their words can break down every wall you seem to have put up. He keeps complimenting your beauty even when you’re not because he knows that’s what you want to hear. He says things like, “Oh my God, you are so beautiful, I’m so distracted by your beauty,” just to make you feel like a queen. How many hearts have been broken by those sweet talks, sweet nonsense that keeps you awake all night?
6. The sad story trick: Women are very emotional beings and they feel other peoples’ pains. When he taps into that soft part of you, it’s hard for you not to fall, not to want to care for him. He pours out his heart to you, shares his pain and you sympathise with him. Because you want to comfort him and want to be there for him, it’s quite easy to let down your guard, after all he’s going through a difficult time. Chances are, when you connect with someone on an emotional level, your body obliges him too.
If a man just wants to have sex, there are plenty of women out there, who are looking for the same thing, so why do you have to play with someone’s emotions?
There’s really no need for any man to manipulate a lady who’s looking for something serious when he has no intention of settling down. It’s not cool to mess with someone’s feelings when you know you are not interested in a serious relationship.