PRESIDENT KOROMA ACHIEVED IN MANY THINGS FOR THE COUNTRY BUT ALSO FAILED IN MANY THINGS. I HAVE TALKED A LOT BEFORE ABOUT THE KOROMA ACHIEVEMENTS. IN THIS POST I AM DISCUSSING HIS FAILURES AND DISMAL PERFORMANCE:
Pa Koroma failed woefully in the following areas that are biting us hard today:
1. He failed to develop strong and solid STATE INSTITUTIONS. Instead just like others before him he developed a strong kabal network so powerful that they have the potentials to wreck havoc and silence voices through bribery, corruption, and power.
2. He failed in his efforts to fight corruption. Corruption today is the biggest killer of our nation where nearly every public officials have become thieves. If they can build houses and buy cars where costs are not commensurate to salary then you’re a thief. His cousin JFK who was former ACC boss failed to prosecute matters that were kicked out of the courts for lack of evidence. Today he is AG.
3. Lawlessness as we have never seen before where officials as well as citizens do things with impunity and get away with it.
4. A lack of professionalism in his government. Many officials take their job as their own property
5. Poor and rotten health facilities. When ebola came we got totally lost. Medical items and drugs sold by health officials in open private stalls. Doctors and nurses working for health also have private pharmacies. Missing ebola funds still unaccounted for by parliament.
6. The most rotten legal system, rotten laws and a stinking justice system now manned by his cousin JFK who achieved absolutely nothing during his time at the ACC and he is on the campaign trail for the presidency
7. Failing to set better examples for his people to follow. When the president start the bad practices awarding contracts to family members is that not an indication for others to tiff. That’s one bad example.
8. Failed in education. Although we have the worst education minister in our country’s history who made failed policies in education one wonders why the president continues to keep him in office.
9. Too much WOMANIZING by government officials and civil servants in the country that have led to bad karma and sometimes evil visiting our landscape for this horrible human practices
10. A lack of strong discipline in his government. His failing to descipline bad behaviour by his officials. There cover ups instead of facing the problems head on. Their reacting negatively to the truths. Their deliberate efforts to make people poor and illiterate so their voices can be submerged and their confidence levels reduced to begging and lacking in all integrity.
11. Failed woefully in planning the population of Freetown, its infrastructure and land aquisition. Today after 8 years we are seeing a mess unimaginable. I STOP.
IF PEOPLE TO SLICE MY THROAT FOR THIS TRUTH YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND DO IT. But one thing i can tell you to remember. Iys this failure by us to point them out to the leadership that has mademour nation failed as we prefer to cover up oir cancer when we should be open minded to discuss it in good faith with a view to find a solution. What Pa Koroma hears from his advisers daily is a picture of his country and people painted to look so rosy as if he is governing a paradise. Did they not deny that those who started dying in Kissy Teng and Tongi only had malaria and not ebola even when we were pounding them hard to trust us in March of that year that ebola had reached our shores. They only moved their weak selves when the internationals sounded the death bell otherwise for them it was really nothing that 4000 were going to perish. [By Sulaiman Forna]